Wednesday, May 19, 2010

SiNfuL Colors.. ;)

Summer is finally here and one must be ready to head to the beach every chance we get!!! :)
This season is all about bright colors... and what better way to embrace that than having your toe nails pretty and bright to stand out at the beach??
...I know you couldn't possibly afford a pedicure every week or purchase a million different O.P.I nail polishes...don't worry, neither can I. That's why I found these awesome nail polishes that come in super bright and fun colors and are only $1.99. They are called Sinful Colors and you can get them at Walgreens (I haven't searched for them anywhere else). Slap a top shiny coat polish after you paint your toes and they look just like the ones the cute asian ladies do. Best part? You can buy lots of colors to switch around and even match with your bathing suits!! Best of luck!!
Pau
xOxOx
P.S.- I just painted mine "Irish Green"(left) and they look awesome!!

No comments:

Post a Comment