Monday, April 08, 2013

Paula's "How to Fall from the Sky"

I finally had the time to sit down and edit my skydiving video! And let me tell you it felt like I was doing it all over again just watching it.

Skydiving is something that had always been on my bucket list so when my boyfriend said he was taking me to do it, I honestly thought he was joking at first. I knew he would never do it himself so I was surprised that he wanted to take me. 

It was an absolutely amazing experience and there really isn't any words that can describe how you feel falling from the sky...literally falling!! 

I'm very glad I did because it's something that I thought was going to take me forever to do. You know, we're always waiting for the right time. But guess what? The right time is NOW! So if you have something you've always wanted to do...what are you waiting for? Just do it!

But I know you rather watch the video than be reading this so enjoy! :) 

Pau
xOxOx


No comments:

Post a Comment