Thursday, April 22, 2010

In URGENT need of ideas for pranks!!!!

Today I come to you in desperate need for ideas to do a good prank!!! Turns out "the guys" at Univision have nothing better to do lately than to pull prank on us lovely ladies. The picture I have here is when they sacrificed my poor lunch box last night. That is the lunch box that holds the Nutella that I so nicely give to them everyweek, poor thing.
And then, there is tonight...tonight the lovely guys moved all of our cars to the farthest darkest creepiest place in the parking lot. I swear I was about to cry when I thought my car got stolen, but then I saw the concerned look on the producer's face and selfishly I thought: "Shit, at least it wasn't only my car." hahaha
Anywhooos...back to me asking for advice. I need you guys to give me ideas on how I can get these guys back! Now, they are very smart and sneaky, I mean, they took our keys, moved our cars, came back and all while we thought they were "working". So let me know of your best ideas, we gotta get em goooood!!
Paula
xOxOx

No comments:

Post a Comment