Thursday, January 06, 2011

Now be honest, how many of you tuned in to Jersey Shore tonight?

You can say all you want, but I know that your behind was either comfortably placed in your sofa or bed and your eyes were glued to the TV at precisely 9:59pm anxiously waiting for the premiere of Jersey Shore's season 3. And let's not forget those who where already glued to the TV hours before watching the marathon because they had missed some of the episodes last season *cough*me*cough*. But you know what? I will say it loud and proud "I am a Jersey Shore fan", but I guess I don't need to announce it because anyone who knows me, would know I am, and if you didn't just look at who I dressed as this Halloween. Now, what is it that Jersey Shore has that is just impossible to not like or watch? I mean my mother today was actually excited to watch the premiere and see who this new "esnooki gemela" was. Is it the fact that the girls solve problems with repeating the fact that they are all bitches? Is it that boys secretly wish they could always have t-shirt time? Or the fact that you could describe all your feelings by just saying "waaaaah"? What ever the reason is, this show seems to be getting a lot of fans (some like my mother) and no matter how much it is being criticized, the show is fist pumping! Now I would like to know, why do YOU like Jersey Shore? Enjoy my "chonga" version of Snookie :)
Pau
xOxOx

No comments:

Post a Comment