Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Smelling fresh out of the oven!

Ok, so tonight was not a very active night for me having to babysit for almost 7 hours, two boys who had to be in bed by 8. What did that leave me to do until past midnight? Watch episodes of "Law and Order" and "Millionaire Matchmaker" for 4 consecutive hours. (I know, nice duet of shows). But, I must say I learned something new tonight, this time from my dear friend Patti. The advice? I must now smell like a delicious freshly baked pumpkin pie with a ball of lavender ice cream slapped on top. (Do they even sell this "aroma" at the Macy's counter? I bet Bath and Body Works has it!) I thought this was quite odd but I did my research and turns out that these smells are quite a turn on for men. Other WEIRD smells guys are "aroused" by are those of doughnuts, cinnamon buns and licorice. I guess those darn 500 calorie Cinnabons do have a purpose in life, eating them is not one of them!! Anyways, I think next time you should take your guy on a date to your local Krispy Kreme and test this out. Just make sure that "HOT NOW" red light doesn't turn on because of you guys. ;) Now I'm hungry!!
Pau
xOxOx

1 comment:

  1. haha Very Nice! Pumpkin Pie is def a great smell!

    ReplyDelete