Tuesday, February 02, 2010

First Blog!!

Welcome to my first blog!!! I am so excited that I finally created one! I have spent a long time trying to figure all of it out but I think I got it down!! :) I am hoping to post a lot of videos because I am obsessed with editing stuff on Imovie and I also have FinalCut so I kinda need to start practicing. Anyways, expect a lot of random posts because I will be posting stuff that goes through my mind and my mind runs at 98352364512 MPH. Feel free to let me know what you want to hear!!
-Pau
xOxOx
Bienvenidos a mi primer blog!!! No saben lo emocionada que estoy porque al fin decidi comenzar uno. Estuve al menos dos horas tratando de entender los "widgets/gadgets"; que se yo, pero lo logre, que es lo importante. :) Espero subir "video blogs", ya que estoy obsesionada con editar en Imovie y a su vez tengo FinalCut, que debo empezar a practicar con el! jaja Esperen diversos temas en mi blog porque pienso escribir de todo lo que se me venga a la mente. Y en mi caso, eso es demasiaaado!! Si quieres enterarte de algo en especifico, adelante, escribeme!!
-Pau
Besitos en el cutis!! xOxOx

No comments:

Post a Comment