Sunday, February 07, 2010

My Guide to Survival: Coupon Queen Style!!!

Do you like going out to dinner every now and then but your pocket doesn't???
Through these rough economic times one must read MY Guide for Survival: Coupon Queen Style!!! haha I heard about this on the news and from my friend, so now you are hearing it from ME!!! :) This is what you do: 1)Go to your favorite restaurant's website. 2) Sign up for their e-mail list. 3) Special offers will be on their way to your inbox. It's as simple as that. I already signed up for TGI Fridays and Chili's and I automatically received coupons just for signing up!! :) You may also want to check for frequent visits programs where you usually earn points to redeem for free food at the end. So sign up and enjoy a nice dinner on me with your coupon!! I know I will! ;)
-Pau
xOxOx
Te encanta salir a comer pero tu bolsillo se esta quejando?? No te preocupes, que todos estamos en las mismas. Por eso debemos encontrar los truquitos durante esta economia y aqui te tengo unos cuantos. Es muy sencillo: 1) Busca la pagina cibernetica de tu restaurante preferido. 2) Subscribete a su lista de e-mails. 3) Estaras recibiendo ofertas y descuentos al momento en tu correo electronico. Yo ya lo hize para los restaurantes TGI Fridays y Chili's y me llegaron cupones para aperetivos gratuitos! Tambien puedes verificar si tu restaurante tiene algun programa de acumular puntos por cada visita que luego puedas intercambiar por cupones. Que estas esperando? Subscribete y disfruta una rica comida en tu restaurante favorito ahorrando unos billetitos!! Buen provecho!!!
-Pau
xOxOx

No comments:

Post a Comment